The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Poop-6-28-05.jpg

Checking the anatomy of that post I remembered that there used to be a site called rateyourpoo.com or smth, where logged users could post their fecal masterpieces. and get them graded:zombie: I guess this is now the new shite portal

np: Miasma - "Changes (2002 Re Release)" - Stillbirth [00:06/02:48]

This is fucking Brutal

It really describes a Still Birth

god i fucking love rilo kiley seriously jesus chridsyhdgkmfhl

words cant express how much i love this band

i watch a video like this and as those keys and those vocals come in man it just penetrates right to the core of my being i get goosebumps and start tearing up and it moves me in a way no other music ever has it's truly incredible :cry:

Reactions: Astrum

i watch a video like this and as those keys and those vocals come in man it just penetrates right to the core of my being i get goosebumps and start tearing up and it moves me in a way no other music ever has it's truly incredible :cry:

no offense but jesus christ that shit is awful.

Yeah. Basically. Remember the "dragonforce changed my life" thread?

A little too emotional about your music. Actually, a similar feeling comes over me when I listen to Iron Maiden-Hallowed Be Thy Name. But maiden is manly

Sounds like that's not the only the thing that's been penetrating your being.

People who like The Chasm should look into Darkness Eternal - Misanthropic Annihilation. Daniel Corchado was did the graphics/artwork/layout for the album, and seems to have influenced the music quite a bit.

:) That was a rather enjoyable song.

:lol:

Since tomorrow is 11/11 I think I'm going to be sure to listening to Regina Spektor's album 11:11 at least once. I may listen to nothing but her all day, but I'm not sure I can do that.

I quite like Rilo Kiley's album The Execution of All Things, really awesome.

not really

anyway im listening to Summoning-Minas Morgul and I'm feelin it. I felt like listening to it after our summoning discussion in the rec thread.