The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Erik said:
Deströyer 666 "Terror Abraxas" is KILLING me. When they're not beating me senseless with brilliant fucking riffs, they're being FUCKING epic in a way that almost equals the one and only Bathory. What a fucking awesome band.
Fucken aye :kickass:

Life Sucks said:
Is anyone on here sharing The Chasm's upcoming CD on Soulseek? Someone on here that is sharing it already gave me their screenname, but I can't view their files for some reason. I'm fuckin dying to hear the new The Chasm CD. I only have Soulseek, since DC++ does not work for me. Please help me.
I don't have Slsk but I could send it over AIM

Listened to two new albums:
Between Buried And Me-The Silent Circus(This album is very good once you get used to the emoish moments, excellent drum work and a very good all around vocalist)

Walls Of Jericho-All Hail The Dead(Also a very good album)

Like An Ever-Flowing Stream is great too.
Do you guys search for bands here in the Philippines? Like Kambing, Mortal Grudge, Faster than Satan and Human Mastication? I don't have their albums yet but i will soon buy them. First on my list is Faster than Satan, cuz i heard about them since i was still in high school.

I need to check out Dismember, there was Like An Ever Flowing Stream in the local CD store a few days back but I didn't have the money. Someone's probably snatched it up already.

Either way I've been listening to alot of Mar di Grises, Pestilence, The Chasm, Deathspell Omega and I'm listening to Blut Aus Nord's TWWG right now.

I feel like getting recommended some metal with lush melodies coming out of it's ass. Anyones?

A Velvet Creation is miles better. It was actually my third favourite death metal album for a while. Mirrorworlds is an above-average Gothenburg album, but it's certainly not essential.

Necro Joe said:
Well thanks to GoD and VVVVV I've been enjoying Hirilorn's 'Legends of evil and etenal death' today (good call) along with some Acid bath and Dawn.

Legends Of Evil And Eternal Death freakin' rocks.

Drawn & Quartered are fucking awesome USDM.