The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Yeah, I'm listening to Traumatized... right now, but I'll listen to the other one tomorrow or something. Totally fucking screwed up; you can tell that there is MAJOR drug influence.

Malignance can you upload me one song from a few early 90's swedish death metal albums I have not heard. If you can just use yousendit.com and upload one song from each album in mp3 so I can get an idea that would be really helpfull. thanks if you do

I have already heard the following(during this moment am almost sure this is all)

God Macabre-the winterlong
Utumno-across the horizon
Unleashed-where no life dwells,shadows in the deep. first 4
Cemetary-an evil shade of grey
Entombed-left hand path,clandestine
Goddefied-abysmal grief
Sorcery-bloodchilling tales
Necrophobic-the nocturnal silence
Gorement-the ending quest
Epitaph-seeming salvation
Edge of Sanity-unorthdox,the spectral sorrows
Carnage-dark recollections
At The Gates-gardens of grief,the red in the sky is ours
Tiamat-sumerian cry,the astral sleep
Wombbath-internal caustic torments
Dismember-like an everflowing stream

Heh, it'd be easier for me to make a compilation and PM it to you (since I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to post them here)

I'll see what I can do, and PM you soon.

Just quickly, haven't you heard Seance, Authorize, Liers in Wait and Therion?

And there's always "Altered States (Amanita Muscaria)" :p

Well, the debut must be a fucking hell of a ride, cuz this is kicking my ass!

All this Traumatic Voyage talk reminded me of this old Traumatic demo I have, "The Process of Raping a Rancid Cadaver". It pretty much fucking rules. Is their full length any good?

Malignance, thank you for making me that compilation. I'm downloading right now.

Décadent;5582286 said:
All this Traumatic Voyage talk reminded me of this old Traumatic demo I have, "The Process of Raping a Rancid Cadaver". It pretty much fucking rules. Is their full length any good?

Hell yeah, unfortunately that demo is all I've heard from them as well, so I'm not sure about their sole full-length from '96, but I've been told it's not particularly good. They released two other demos/singles in the early 90's that I'm eager to hear. Check out Traumatic Voyage anyway. Ultra-weird death metal.

Yeah, those vocals are fucking abysmal and totally ruin the music for me. I should give Suck My Heaven another chance, though. I do remember the music being decent.
The vocals sound like a fucking hardcore guy. Sometimes it actually makes the music sound like metalcore, when they are playing slower. Absolutely terrible. I agree. However, the music is great, so I still listen to Leukemia.