The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I am liking the band Defeated Sanity. Good brutal death from Germany :kickass: I decided to check them out after seeing Suffocation's bassist wear their shirt and I have not been disapointed.

Yeah, they're great. I can't wait for their new CD to drop (the bassist was wearing that shirt; Psalms Of The Moribund, heh).

Newer Children of Bodom is pretty poppy, then again a lot bands start becoming more poppy and rock like with time.

No, but I'm sure I'll check it out eventually. I heard Screaming Machines and didn't think much of it (I got it maybe 2 years ago) and I decided not diving any further, but I heard their first two albums were pretty solid death metal so I picked this up when I saw it for a good price (well worth it, btw)

I'm listening to Visceral Bleeding - Transcend Into Ferocity, and it sounds a lot like Spawn of Possession. Good stuff so far.

it's a shame everything eucharist did after a velvet creation sucks ass their sound had a lot of potential imo :I

it's a shame everything eucharist did after a velvet creation sucks ass their sound had a lot of potential imo :I

It's the same case with Sacramentum and "Far Away From the Sun'... not that anything they did afterwards sucked, its just that the material really did nothing to develop upon that album's ideas (which had plenty of potential).

But the way, what do you think of Autechre's new (harsher) stuff compared to their older stuff? I'm thinking about checking out "Confield" sometime....