The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Damn, I forgot to rip it to my computer. Just think Mourning Beloveth with female clean vocals instead of their male clean. The album isn't too bad, but if you like Mourning Beloveth, you'll enjoy it.

I liked 'where arcane rain fell' so will probably like it once hearing it. I did not find Mourning Beloveth anything great.

... on a side note(you will be interested)

Century Media is reissuing older Morgoth soon. :headbang:

I'm currently am listening to Kamelot and Epica alot more. Soooo good. I recomend it for power metal fans that are into the more symphonic style.

I just got back from florida, and my ipod was dead the whole time. I havent listened to metal in about a week. :cry:

I cant wait until I get back to plymouth so I can charge it.

Are they reissued Cursed? I got stuck with a fucking Russian version of that one. I do have the first one though.

Cursed is being reissued along with the first one. I think the first one is 2 e.p's or something together. The Eternal Fall/Resurrection Absurd.

Some older Grave and Unleashed is being reissued again along with bloodbath-breeding death, and the first 2 asphyx which is already out.

I just got back from florida, and my ipod was dead the whole time. I havent listened to metal in about a week. :cry:

I cant wait until I get back to plymouth so I can charge it.

I've found myself using my ipod less and less these days. For one thing I listen to metal mostly at my computer on itunes, and since I've gotten my license I use the car to get to places during which I play cd's.

The main reason is my ipod is deteriorating. I even restored it the other day and its still uber laggy at times. Sometimes when I use it on the go, I have to throw it down on the pavement to get it working again.

I get banned all the time having no idea why. I guess the site has some nerds that get a power trip going by rules and regulations of the site. All someone wants to do is here some songs to see if they want to own an album. It's really a simple concept and banning someone because you don't like how they organize files,etc... is pretty redundant. I had someone ban me because I did not have brutal death metal(not kidding).

people with shitty unsorted collections are worthless. if i click 'download folder' and suddenly my whole system is lagging because they only have all loose files in a single folder and the queue has to update for 5 minutes... that sucks. i hate those people. i ban them.