The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Why didn't I know that Brave Murder Day was remastered in 06. Gahh.. I'm going to the record store to see if they have it.

Cheers Greys! I'd only ever heard some of the Dellamorte stuff, and nothing from their first demo under the Moondark monicker. I'll definitely be picking up the re-release.

According to the label(on the link) the release will be in a few weeks. The Eternal Darkness compilation is delayed so it will be nice to atleast have this in the meantime for some kick ass early 90's swedish death doom.

Today in the mail came my century media reissues of the first two asphyx cds(awsome). Anyone who is into oldschool death metal that does not have these get them both.

the rack,last one on earth

Alcest - Le Secret is amazing, 2 songs that are very near perfection. If Neige ever gets a full length out as good as this EP is then I could very well have a new favorite album.

Yeah, the Amesoeurs EP is one of the best black metal releases of this year. If it were a full length I could see it being a contendor for AOTY.

Poor show, SV. You happen to be wrong, but as a result of generalising 90% of the genre as one entity. Suicidal black metal is capable of much more than people make it out to do.

The scene has produced many quality bands past '96 but it just happens to have an overaturation of worthless shit bands which makes it seem as if it "died" past that year, however to say it did is ignorant.

yeah im pretty much just trolling although i do tend to dislike all of this new USBM trendwagon

edit: everyone should listen to ILDJARN