The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

i love this

orly.gif

if you think a band is better musically than another band, then you don't neccessarily have to enjoy the more talented band more than the other...talent doesn't have as much a part as taste in choosing which bands you like more

goddammit :mad:

btw, I remember somebody here raving about Poccolus, so I decided to check them out. They didn't impress me. Perhaps I'm missing something

if you think a band is better musically than another band, then you don't neccessarily have to enjoy the more talented band more than the other...talent doesn't have as much a part as taste in choosing which bands you like more

Yeah, I know ... I was just trying to justify how I thought one band was better than another, yet I like the "not as good" band more.

I'm listening to Goratory for the first time, and I'm really liking it. I just finished listening to Sexual Intercorpse, and now I'm on Orgasm Induced Diarrhea.

I do beleive that is a guy.
Yes, I'm a guy.:lol:

My favorite Goratory song titles are Wrestling With Feces, Total Eclipse of the Fart (my #1 favorite), Golden Shower Gladiators, Anally Injected Death Sperm (A.I.D.S.), and Your Muthas A Lazy-Eyed Chow Bearing Slut But I Fucked Her Anyway.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: