The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

there are some really good math rock bands (drive like jehu specifically) but try being in a local scene where EVERY FUCKING BAND WORTH A SHIT is math rock... gets tedious very quickly, at some point during a show it'd be nice to be able to fucking dance rather than hearing squealy guitars going DUN DUN....DUN DUN DUN.....DUN.....DUN DUN.....DUN

The purchase of At The Gate's "Slaughter Of The Soul" has encouraged me to listen to their other cd's that I haven't listened to in a while. They are a great fucking band, easily the best Melodic Death act. Better than Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, whatever the fuck you want to name. I just never realized it.

:kickass:

The purchase of At The Gate's "Slaughter Of The Soul" has encouraged me to listen to their other cd's that I haven't listened to in a while. They are a great fucking band, easily the best Melodic Death act. Better than Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, whatever the fuck you want to name. I just never realized it.

:kickass:

Sorry, but that album sucks :)

Buy At the Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours and Eucharist - A Velvet Creation.

except SotS is their worst album and pretty much one of the worst albums ever in terms of historical impact on the metal scene

edit: fuck!

Slaughter of The Soul is better than 'with fear I kiss the burning darkness'. I did not really like slaughter of the soul at first.

I like all of their albums except for The Red In The Sky Is Ours. That one sucks, it is the most repetitive and boring out of the rest.

The other ones rule though :kickass:

I don't see why people hate that one so much. I don't really think it is their best, but I don't see anything bad at all about it.

good vocals, decent percussion, good guitar. The songs vary it up, I don't know how it is repetitive.

What happens next:

Byrne - Tearstained are shit.
Necuratul - Why do you have to say that every time dickhead? They are actually good
Byrne - No they're not
Necuratul - Yes they are
Someone else - yes they are
Me - I don't like Tearstained
I forget what happens after that.