The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I generally check things out more than once regardless if it's right after or a year later,etc....

Maybe I don't even like it and swizzlenuts brainwashed me!!!

"Slaughter of the Soul" does just that, slaughters. I can't believe how you can't appreciate the fucking awesome riffing and frenetic pace of those songs. And the drums are amazing. I don't get how you can call it repetitive. The only thing repetitive about it is that it is consistently brughtal!

The guitar sound is so cool and I think it makes the album better. The guitar sound for example on with fear I kiss the burning darkness is so lame that it just about ruins the album.

I can't even believe with fear I kiss the burning darkness was recorded at sunlight.

I've checked out Unanimated- Ancient God of Evil and I'm loving it It's still not better than Eucharist. I NEVER thought I'll say it but I think A Velvet Creation is the best Swedish DM classic.
AstrumInfinito: Many people(including me) have found The Red in the Sky is Ours a very inaccessible and demanding album. Don't dismiss it so easily.

"Slaughter of the Soul" does just that, slaughters. I can't believe how you can't appreciate the fucking awesome riffing and frenetic pace of those songs. And the drums are amazing. I don't get how you can call it repetitive. The only thing repetitive about it is that it is consistently brughtal!

:kickass:

This is one of the few albums that people bash and I can't see why.