The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I love chuck's vocals on that album

to be honest, that album is definately not for hardline/DM purists (and definately not for everybody in general)... it's damn near dream theater doing death metal

but I absolutely love every aspect of it.... vocals, lyrics, riffs, solos, double bass drumming, million time changes, production, etc... etc...

Yeah I agree... Chucks vocals on that album are great. So was the drumming... I can bearly stand Scream Bloody Gore, but TSOP is one of my favourite albums.

Oh and by the way... Jedi Mind Tricks ;) Good going

kse :erk:

im not getting the (not so) new celtic frost (montheist). im listening for the first time. i expected more given the hype. i may have to give it time and who knows, i could end up loving it. but atm im leaning towards overly drawn out and overrated.

KSE is best at what they do. I've always liked them, meh.

Monotheist takes a while to get used to, or at least understand wtf is going on. I like it for what it is, not really comparing it to other Celtic Frost albums, but good luck anyways.

KSE is best at what they do. I've always liked them, meh.

Monotheist takes a while to get used to, or at least understand wtf is going on. I like it for what it is, not really comparing it to other Celtic Frost albums, but good luck anyways.

Just because they're the best at what they do (which they aren't) it still doesn't make them good.

it may be easier, but nobody ever learned shit the easy way.

maybe you two will come to a greater understanding of each other through having to justify your opposing beliefs, and then we can all eat snow cones and dance in a fucking field.

simpsons-the-duff-beer-9961744.jpg