The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I've never heared someone talking about Gehenna(Norway).
very great albums (Black Seared Heart) and (Admirion Black)
to me they are classics.

And not even that similar. It's not the first time melodies have been alike.

I know this isn't the "talk about music you hate thread", but is it weird that I find it hard to get into music with actual singing in it?

Yes.

It annoys me that all my instrument playing friends thought that Devotchka was a good band name. We opted for Horrorshow, because these stupid motherfuckers wanted a Clockwork Orange reference that badly, like every fucking band out there. It was the best I could do with fucking nadsat. No one wanted Nozh or Dolchok (which sounds cooler than Tolchock) either. I could be in a band named Nozh. I'd quit if they weren't my friends and the only kids somewhat willing to play any metal with me in the entire fucking area.

I will move to Finland.

Yes.

It annoys me that all my instrument playing friends thought that Devotchka was a good band name. We opted for Horrorshow, because these stupid motherfuckers wanted a Clockwork Orange reference that badly, like every fucking band out there. It was the best I could do with fucking nadsat. No one wanted Nozh or Dolchok (which sounds cooler than Tolchock) either. I could be in a band named Nozh. I'd quit if they weren't my friends and the only kids somewhat willing to play any metal with me in the entire fucking area.

I will move to Finland.

is this directed at me? I'm confused.

I think that Pestilence's Consuming Impulse might be the heaviest metal album (as in thick, crushing guitar sound) made in the 80's that I heard so far.