The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

"I promised you I‘d set them to verse so I'd always remember: 'that the meteorite is a source of the light
and the meteor's just what we see
and the meteoroid is a stone that's devoid of the fire that propelled it to thee'
"​

haha everyone loves that lyric

Rightfully so. I also love how she delivers:

And, Emily - I saw you last night, by the river!
I dreamed you were skipping little stones across the surface of the water.
Frowning at the angle where they were lost, and slipped under forever,
In a mud-cloud, mica-spangled, like the sky'd been breathing on a mirror.

So I'm listening to Uramado's self-titled album... Japanese kinda blackmetal/heavymetal/punk/psychedelic rock (?) from 1991, lathe cut vinyl, no label, limited to 300 copies, ripped for the first time a few days ago...IT DOESN'T GET ANY KVLTER THAN THIS FOLKS!

Even better it's actually pretty good!

Here's a mp3

Better get on this quick cause I've been told not to share it...

So I'm listening to Uramado's self-titled album... Japanese kinda blackmetal/heavymetal/punk/psychedelic rock (?) from 1991, lathe cut vinyl, no label, limited to 300 copies, ripped for the first time a few days ago...IT DOESN'T GET ANY KVLTER THAN THIS FOLKS!

Here's a mp3

This is nowhere as kvlt as the old Opeth concert bootleg which I just got off the Opeth board, it better be good!

Here's a mp3

This is really cool!