The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

That's what I thought, I mean it's an Italian band for a start.... perhaps he was thinking of Belketre?

EDIT: beat me too it.
EDIT2: You should listen to Beatrik, pretty reminiscent of the first few Burzum albums.

Non metal inquisition sucks! FYI I happen to be a fan of several genres including recently classical. There is no better feeling of tranquillity and enjoyment that I have had lately than listening to Bach's Orchestral Suite No.3 during the early morning hours. Or going to sleep listening to some Mozart...

Yeah, non metal inquisition is about 6% dumber than the original metal inquisition, but at least people knew not to take it seriously the first time around.

WE SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH

...BY GUILlOTINE!

the blow - paper television
angels of light - how i loved you (f/ gira from SWANS)
white whale - WWI
el perro del mar - s/t
sankofa - african head charge
lambchop -aw c'mon

i fought the trend for soooo long but i now have to admit that i looooove the new Spoon disc...

I am listening to "Darkspace - Darkspace I"

my thoughts on it later on....

:err:

Amazing album. I was drawn into this work from the first track. Very atmospheric riffs, with black metal shrieks comming through every now and then and some samples. This album is arranged by 7 tracks titled Dark 1.1, 1.2 etc... hinting at a sort of a unified concept, the tracks flow very well. Although I found this album to be very good, I though it fell into the background by the end of it, making me forget that I was listening to it at all, but that is to be expected with such mesmerizing music. But for a first listen, I would give it a 5/5 :headbang: