The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

You have entered the world of SOLEMNITY-MUSIC!!! The home of TRUE FUCKIN METAL!!!!

Next release will be: THE RIDDLE MASTERS - A TRIBUTE TO MANILLA ROAD. out 10th of April 2007.

artwork by Jowita Kaminska, the following bands are confirmed:

Viron (Ger) - Dreams Of Eschaton , The Weird Lord Slough Feg (USA) - Street Jammer , Rosae Crucis (Ita) - The Fires Of Mars ,

Battleroar (Greece) - Morbid Tabernacle/Isle Of The Dead , Ironsword (Portugal) - The Veils Of Negative Existence ,

Against Nature (US - feat. members of Revelation & Penance) - Crystal Logic , Holy Martyr (Ita) - Dragon Star ,

Solemnity (Ger) - Mystification , Crystal Viper (Pol - feat. KAT) - Flaming Metal Systems,

Emerald (Swi) - Divine Victim , Lord Haunted (Brazil) - Dig Me No Grave , Battlerage (Chile) - Necropolis

Dantesco (Puerto Rico) - Masque Of The Red Death , Jotenheim (Ita) - Queen Of The Black Coast , Rotten (NL) - Slaughterhouse

Downcast (Ger) - Death By The Hammer , Tempus Fugit (Ger: ex-Ligeia) - The Prophecy , Denim & Leather (Brazil) - Open The Gates

Death Breath 'stinking up the night'. This is the most oldschool retro death metal album to date.

I am listening to Behemoth - Zos Kia cultus

I am really liking this album, as it is very brutal and has some sick riffs and drums and good vocals

edit: I also like the militant sound of some of the riffs