The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Winds Of Creation is far better, in my opinion, but both are alright slabs of generic yet competent death metal. When I think death metal, the two bands that usually come to mind are Decapitated and Suffocation just because they're both so archetypal.

Decapitated is one of the most overrated death metal bands on the planet.

Winds Of Creation is far better, in my opinion, but both are alright slabs of generic yet competent death metal. When I think death metal, the two bands that usually come to mind are Decapitated and Suffocation just because they're both so archetypal.

I like Winds of Creation, but it suffers from the Piotr Vader production in that it sounds too Vader-y in terms of execution and overall sound.

Nihility has a great sound and clinical (in a good way) delivery. Now Organic Hallucination ? THAT was shite.

mordicus_cd.jpg

Mordicus Dances From Left is totally owning me right now :kickass:

Great fucking album. dances from left should be out anytime now(lets go!).

Eternal Darkness -total darkness is coming out soon also. 2007 seems pretty good so far.

mordicus_cd.jpg

Mordicus Dances From Left is totally owning me right now :kickass:

I want to hear this but slsk isn't giving me much. I'd also like to hear that Order From Chaos album but I am having trouble finding it as well. Anyone care to help me out?