The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

New Onslaught track streaming "Shock and Awe" from the new album "Killing Peace":

http://www.onslaughtfromhell.com/mp3Onslaughtsm.swf

It's not too bad - definitely better than I expected. Y'all should check it out. It's much like the Heathen demo released in '05 (although a tad more repetitive). It tappers off a little bit in quality towards the end, but overall pretty enjoyable. If the album was this good throughout, I think it will be a pretty solid release.

I can't believe Onslaught are back. Man how I loved The Force. Man how I hated In Search of Sanity. They go pretty hard for a bunch of senior citizens.

You know how ridiculous say hate eternal and decapitated looks compared to centinex.

I love Emperor. I just wish they would have put out more albums in the vein of at least IX Equ.; I just can't stand the prometheus crap. I listened to ATWAD, ITNE, and IX yestersay, and it seemed like so little. I just wish there was more. Such a shame that such a great band has such a limited discography.

D'oh, sorry! ...IT SUCKS!! DON'T BUY IT.

haha, cheers, I'd made up my mind anyway. I found that Supernal stocked Xantotol - Liber Diabolus, so that pretty much made the decision for me. If the mutha-fuckers at Kampf Records will reply to my bloody e-mail, I might be getting a super-kvlt grym rar3 Xantotol T-shirt as well, if not, I'll just get a Blut Aus Nord one.

Anael - "Necromantic Rituals"
Not as melodic as "On Wings of Mercury", but still very good and enjoyable. Fucking old school, dark, and somewhat doomy.

Hmm...maybe after you find out some more information on it I'll look into it...I hate shirts with small print. I'm surprised someone else listens to Xantotol though. Do you listen to Holy Death and Imperator?

I've only heard of Xantotol because of your rec. a short while back.
I don't know Imperator or Holy Death, but a metal-archive search shows me they're Polish and that members of Holy Death are also in Kriegsmaschine who I've heard good things about. I take it Imperator and Holy Death are worth a listen?