The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

The album was pretty good, but JESUS I am a black metal fan but OH GOD the damn production quality I ALMOST COULDNT TAKE IT it was like listening to your tv when its all fuzzy and shit.

It grew more tolerable once I started listening to more BM, but that is as low as I go with production quality.
I really like that album and the production. It added to the atmosphere

Black Trinity - "Demonic Pleasures"
Surprisingly good black metal of an old school nature.

Enslaved - "Isa"
Another surprisingly good album.

Tha-Norr - "Wolfenzeitalter"
Reminds me of old Bathory.

mannnnnnn kate bush "hounds of love" is a fucking fantastic album.....well for the first 10 songs or so it's just a really good pop album then you hit "hello earth" and it just ties the whole thing together in fascinating fashion!

Dude! I'm obsessed with Kate Bush right now.
Especially the Fog.
Been listening to it over and over again.

Also, I am obsessed with Dir en grey and heavy metal which don't go with Kate Bush.

I need to mention some music I like.

Sad Wings of Destiny - I would comfortably say that this is no less than one of the greatest masterpieces in heavy metal history.

..and Rob Halford - the greatest heavy metal vocalist of all time.

Destruction - is there any band who can challenge early Destruction for thrash riff genious? Not really.

Everyone here, listen up!

Go fucking get Marblebog - Forestheart, posthaste, if you've not heard it. Fantastic BM.

EDIT: I do suppose this really belongs in the recommendation thread, but fucking whatever.

I need to mention some music I like.

Sad Wings of Destiny - I would comfortably say that this is no less than one of the greatest masterpieces in heavy metal history.

..and Rob Halford - the greatest heavy metal vocalist of all time.

Destruction - is there any band who can challenge early Destruction for thrash riff genious? Not really.

Two points on your next quiz!

Everyone here, listen up!

Go fucking get Marblebog - Forestheart, posthaste, if you've not heard it. Fantastic BM.

EDIT: I do suppose this really belongs in the recommendation thread, but fucking whatever.

I've listened to it a few times but it has yet to grab me. I'll try to give it some more attention.

Raunchy IS better but definitely not on like an artsy musicfag level, just on a really fucking good entertainment level! But I'm glad you think that. But yes Forestheart is penultimate fucking awesome organic BM.

I would suggest "Csendhajnal - Silencedawn" as well. (By Marblebog) I have yet to hear "Wind Of Moors".

I've got their Arhat demo, Csendhajnal - Silencedawn, Nostalgic Moods in Grim Woods, Wind of Moors, and Forestheart and they are all fantastic. Vorgrov is great at what he does, his ambient isn't up to the level of Winter's from Forest Silence but it has a very organic feel to it which is great.

Raunchy IS better but definitely not on like an artsy musicfag level, just on a really fucking good entertainment level! But I'm glad you think that. But yes Forestheart is penultimate fucking awesome organic BM.

Yeah, Raunchy is like the ultimate band for strictly entertainment purposes.