The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I just got back from seeing Unexpect live. Though their set was only 45 minutes (they weren't headlining, unfortunately) they definitely put on an amazing show. I'd highly recommend seeing them live if they ever come to your area even if you aren't a huge fan of the music because the live show is just so damn awesome.:headbang:

Neurosis -souls at zero. I always forget how unique original interesting and great this album is. Landmark album for 1992 without a doubt. I think a lot of people into Neurosis seem to overlook this album.

You are a total newbie on Neurosis, aren't you?

Actually not really. I have had souls at zero and times of grace for a few years.

I have heard through silver in blood,
enemy of the Sun, and a sun that never sets numerous times and they all are great. I still prefere souls at zero and times of grace. I love both these albums. I do plan on buying more neurosis.

for all you Autopsy/Abscess freaks like me, Tyrant Syndicate is releasing the next Abscess album. YAY for grungy, filthy death metal!

Actually not really. I have had souls at zero and times of grace for a few years.

I have heard through silver in blood,
enemy of the Sun, and a sun that never sets numerous times and they all are great. I still prefere souls at zero and times of grace. I love both these albums. I do plan on buying more neurosis.

Odd, never took you to be a Neurosis fan :eek:

There are plenty of people who frequently read along to the lyrics. Obviously not while driving though, you fucking idiot. Is this idea really so revolutionary to you? It's been done for decades.