The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

lookie what I just scored (this should probably go in the Haul thread but whatever)

murderfest024.jpg

Master/Abomination split - $10
Ulysses Siren "Above the Ashes" - $11

scored em both at the merch area at LA Murderfest.

murderfest026.jpg

murderfest025.jpg

lookie what I just scored (this should probably go in the Haul thread but whatever)

murderfest024.jpg

Master/Abomination split - $10
Ulysses Siren "Above the Ashes" - $11

scored em both at the merch area at LA Murderfest.

murderfest026.jpg

murderfest025.jpg

FUCKING MASTER?!!!!!!!!!!

you lucky son of a bitch!

Yeah. The gal I bought it from said she had five of em and I grabbed the last one...of course she could have been lying to me but whatever

Hey unknown, Heathen is playing a show on the 31st, if you don't see it I'm going to kick your ass. And then fucking ANGEL WITCH (which means Kevin Heybourne and Tom Hunting + the Heathen guys) is going to play too. Holy fuck, please go see it and tell me how amazing it was.

I already have the CD, I probably won't buy that.

Turbo - Last Warrior is another of my favourite Thrash albums.

Hey unknown, Heathen is playing a show on the 31st, if you don't see it I'm going to kick your ass. And then fucking ANGEL WITCH (which means Kevin Heybourne and Tom Hunting + the Heathen guys) is going to play too. Holy fuck, please go see it and tell me how amazing it was.

this month or next month?

This month.

3/24/2007 - HEATHEN to play benefit show
HEATHEN is playing a benefit show for KILLDREN publisher Tina Sullivan who suffered a terrible accident while at work in which she lost the tips of a few fingers. This show will be a historic event in which Heathen's line-up will consist of Dave White on vocals, Lee Altus, and Doug Piercy on guitars, Jon Torres on bass, and Carl Sacco on drums. This line up has not played together in almost 20 years. Then the Heathen version of Angel Witch will perform with Tom Hunting on drums. Being held Sat. March 31st, at Annie's social club 917 Folsom @ 5th St, San Francisco doors at 7pm show @ 8pm. Heathen is scheduled to perform at 10pm. $8-$20 sliding scale admission.

Everyone should watch the Cliff 'Em All video, it's fucking awesome. There's an interview with Metallica circa 1982 asking about their influences and among those named are Mercyful Fate and Angel Witch. They really fucking knew their shit, it's amazing what a completely different band that's become.