The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Very fucking nice, my type of black metal. Keep it up and tell me when you guys release a demo or something.
I'm glad you like it. There's another song up now. As a two piece, it's really hard to play shows, and we have very little know-how as far as recording/mixing goes. As a full time college student, it's also not that easy to allow a lot of time for writing/practicing/recording. I could almost see how high school bands can be more developed. They have so much more time. Unfortunately, the next time I'll be able to hammer out a new song is probably in June. There are two more that have substandard recordings, and there's a cover of Drudkh's False Dawn which I probably won't put up.

I like unearth, don't let the kvlt'er than kvlts on this board get to you. I have a hard enough time with them rambling on about Melodic Death Metal and how crappy it is.

There are some of us who enjoy Metalcore on this forum, just not too many.

That said, there are alot better metalcore bands out there than Unearth, though Zombie Autopilot awesome fucking song ^^

yeah but you're not going to have a fulfilling time at this forum if you like bands like that. Sorry to say.
Actually I'd have to disagree. People at ultimatemetal are rather civilized. You'd get flamed if you were at metal-archives.

Anyways, nothing wrong with metalcore