The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

A Life Once Lost are alright, I had Hunter as well as A Great Artist on mp3 but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy their albums.

Lie you seem into metalcore.

Check out these bands.

War of Ages (awesome)
Dead Man in Reno
Demise of Eros (awesome)
MyProof (japanese fucking awesome)
Raunchy (Um gothen-core ish, but still -core to me)
Hell Within (Asylum of the Human Predator, their new album SUCKS COMPLETE FUCKING ASS)
Catherine
As We Fight
August Burns Red
A Traitor Like Judas

Yea, it truly is!

belial-wisdomofdarkness.jpg

Belial is much better than I expected. "The Invocation" is a fucking great track.

Did anyone else here see Down,Megadeth, and Heaven & Hell last night in montreal at the bell centre ?. AMAZING show

Heaven & Hell just played forever and tony iommi was godly.

I could also buy Molson without being carded:) which was great because in the US we have the most stupid drinking law in the world.

Brave Murder Day slays. I really like Discouraged Ones as well. I was planning on attending the Heaven and Hell show, which is here tomorrow night but I'm going to be out of town at a funeral procession. Sucks both ways.

Did anyone else here see Down,Megadeth, and Heaven & Hell last night in montreal at the bell centre ?. AMAZING show

Heaven & Hell just played forever and tony iommi was godly.

I could also buy Molson without being carded:) which was great because in the US we have the most stupid drinking law in the world.

Did they play any Ozzie-era Sabbath songs?