The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I'm right back into lovin' Rilo Kiley, as well as Jenny Lewis's album with The Watson Twins.

<3
jenny_lewis3.jpg

i know dude but trust me they have gotten a lot better. You'd be doing yourself a favour listening to the new one trust me. Oh ya and for bigdave infernal revulsion you WILL hate they have gurgling vocals but you'll like mental horror. Make sure to get their newest however.

OK, as long as you've heard the first one and agree that it's basically a comedy death metal album...like the third song is 8 minutes with NO real riffs and a hilariously long, retarded solo section. And the instrumental songs are SO FUNNY!

But I'll check it out cuz I like epic shit.

thats better =]

I can see how people might like that certain music, any song can be catchy and good. You never know, I might even like a song or two. But I just HATE that particular woman. Her voice, everything.

i know dude but trust me they have gotten a lot better. You'd be doing yourself a favour listening to the new one trust me. Oh ya and for bigdave infernal revulsion you WILL hate they have gurgling vocals but you'll like mental horror. Make sure to get their newest however.
Infernal Revulsion are great. I'm planning on getting their CD very soon. They are one of the better new Japanese bands, especially after Infected Malignity turned gay.

anybody else think that terrance hobbs (suffocation's guitarist) does phenomenal solos that are somewhat similar to slayer's solos?? (except they are a 10000000000000000000000x better)

what are some good thrash bands similar to slayer but with far better solos?