The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

i just got the new morgana lefay album and i have never listened to them before. it's good...different but fun to listen to. can someone tell me what their best album is or at least some other songs to check out?

The new Morgana Lefay is really annoying, the vocals are way to upfront.

Check out Grand Materia and Sanctified.

BUT DOES IT HAVE TOO MANY SOLOS BECAUSE I HATE TOO MANY SOLOS AND IF IT HAS TOO MANY SOLOS I DON'T THINK I'LL LIKE IT

QFT

i just got the new morgana lefay album and i have never listened to them before. it's good...different but fun to listen to. can someone tell me what their best album is or at least some other songs to check out?

it is really good outside of shitty production with the drums (mainly bass drum) that sounds like a fucking trash can :puke:

grand materia is their best album and it is awesome

I've been listening to more old school death metal recently and I am beginning to realize why all of you hate modern death metal

modern death metal is shit with a few exceptions here and there

If any of you are Prog-lovers...Porcupine Tree's new one is on high rotation. Amazing stuff...you gotta hear Anathesize (17 minute track that is heavy as shit about 1/2 way through featuring Robert Fripp from King Crimson & Alex Lifeson from Rush):kickass: :kickass:

Yea, once you start listening to the classics, you begin to realize just how faceless a lot of modern DM is-a legion of uninspired At the Gates and Suffocation clones. Sometimes I wish I hadn't come to this devastating realization. It sucks all the fun out of exploring new bands.

anyone like the German death metal band Obscenity? they play really awesome Florida style death metal. I recommend their album "where sinners bleed" to people that like DM. :kickass: