The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

PREMONITION sold well in Greece, Japan and somewhere in the Ukraine.

Toured US with several heavy metal fests and
had a song profiled as background music for the TV show
SMALLVILLE.

Recently PREMONITION was included in an indie music video CD called Best Music Videos You've Never Seen, Vol. 3. Great music... Well produced!

Now they're going to do it one more time!

Cool Stuff

Check out their music at:

http://www.myspace.com/premonitionkillz

SMALLVILLE?! that show is for girls! get the fuck out of here, spammer before I shove a pinecone up your rectum!

He's certainly a racist, but this is the first time that it's been reflected through his music, and it's hopefully the last as well. Homicidal Tendencies was actually rather bland for me. It just sounds like a weak attempt to parrot Necrovore and Possessed without the punch, and with a weak production. His earlier, Black Metal material heavily inspired by early Bathory is much stronger, as long as you can handle King Diamond-esque falsettos. You can find mp3s of each of his albums at www.barbarianwrath.org under the releases section. My personal favorite is Final Thoughts.

do you know where I can find a copy of Pyschic Possessor's Toxin Diffusion album?

No, but I don't really care for them either, so I haven't exactly looked. They have too much crossover influence for my liking. Vulcano, Sextrash, Holocausto, Dorsal Atlantica, Chakal, Mutilator, MX, Sarcofago, Sepultura, Executor, Aamonhammer, Megathrash, Witchhammer, and Overdose, however, :kickass:...although material for some of these bands are impossible to find, and others have released a lot of crap as time went by.

He's certainly a racist, but this is the first time that it's been reflected through his music, and it's hopefully the last as well. Homicidal Tendencies was actually rather bland for me. It just sounds like a weak attempt to parrot Necrovore and Possessed without the punch, and with a weak production. His earlier, Black Metal material heavily inspired by early Bathory is much stronger, as long as you can handle King Diamond-esque falsettos. You can find mp3s of each of his albums at www.barbarianwrath.org under the releases section. My personal favorite is Final Thoughts.

Thanks a lot, i'll definitely check out the other stuff as i'm enjoying this album. I also love the early Bathory influence in the music, so i'll probably enjoy the earlier albums much more.

I guess that they are a bit darker and more somber than "pompous" symphonic-black. I don't think you'd really be a fan, but whatever.

yeah i just downloaded some Limbonic art, i dont really like it though.

man i just found this band called Symbiosis tho... veryyyy good.for those intrested its death prog, and the album i got ( megaupload btw) is called on the wings of the Pheonix. its like a mix of symphony x and has liek deathier vocals to.check em out

is limbonic art worth checking out? all i know is that its symphonic black metal of some sort, which i ordinarly wouldnt be interested in .... what makes it different and worthwhile?

Start with Moon in the Scorpio. It's their darkest effort and a good starting point when checking out this amazing band.

yeah i just downloaded some Limbonic art, i dont really like it though.

Which album or song(s) and why did you dislike it?

is limbonic art worth checking out? all i know is that its symphonic black metal of some sort, which i ordinarly wouldnt be interested in .... what makes it different and worthwhile?

I don't really like them either. But then again I have only heard Moon in the Scorpio. Lots of people love them though, so they are at least worth checking out if you are slightly interested.