The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I'm really digging Candlemass's self-titled album. Took a bit of time to get used to Messiah's vocals, but besides that the album rocks my soul. The modern production gives it quite an edge.

Candlemass is the second worst Candlemass album, behind Dactylis Glomerata. And that's saying something for the quality of the band.

Actually, yeah Chapter IV is. But I didn't From The 13th Sun better. That one is probably my least favorite besides Dactylis Glomerata.

Yeah, Electric Wizard was one of the reasons I decided to get into doom. The stoner rock influences are always welcome to my ears in this genre.

Yup. I love everything about that album; the guitar tone, the vocals, the bass. Bam. Great album.

Unfortunately, it is the only Electric Wizard album I have. So to anyone, are there any better I should get?

I think I've finally come across the link that will help me enjoy Crimson Massacre - The Luster Of Pandemonium!

I don't know why it took me so long to notice this link, but TLoP is at the core a more technical/sped up TRitSiO, so with that in mind I will hopefully be able to keep that in mind and enjoy it based on my already liking TRitSiO.