The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Anyone heard the new Sacred Oath album? I own A Crystal Vision, and the riffs are good..but damn, those vocals will make you cringe...Anyways, judging by the songs on their myspace, Rob isnt using 100% falsetto anymore, maybe its worth to check out..

Darkness Visible sucks in comparison to A Crystal Vision. The vocals are perfectly fine on A Crystal Vision.

This sucks. All that's happening is a blast beat to make everything chaotic, with absolute shit song writing, that is supposed to get the crowd into the music, just like a predictable breakdown in a hardcore song. One can at least have some respect for a band like Meshuggah where they can have all these different time signatures, yet keeping the music together, but Bucket Full of Teeth is just pure shit.

I don't like Cynic. Though I gave it many tries.
Does it mean that they are bad? No. And I still recommend them to people who look for technical metal.
So you not liking that stuff I mentioned doesn't make that stuff any worse.
End of discussion.

I only talking about the fucking band, it had absolutely nothing to do with you. It was an argument to show that the band sucks, and this was keeping you completely on the outside of it. The only time you should take offensive if you are a songwriter of the band, but you are not. Chill out.

omg! really?!

I'm saying once fucking again - that band is for people, who like stuff like Daughters, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Ion Dissinance etc. And I don't care if you think that "Bucket Full Of Teeth" sucks, as you don't like any of bands, that I've mentioned in example. So no wonder.

PS: It's refering to all, who dislike this kind of music.

Back into that deathcore mood again; Revenant, Job for a Cowboy, All Shall Perish, and The Faceless has been getting some plays here. Despite what people say about core-ish music, I think Deathcore is a fine genre.