The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Bands like Daughters, Meshuggah, The Dillinger Escape Plan are partly based on jazz. I assume, that people, who like these bands will also like "Bucket Full Of Teeth", because of the chaotic sound and stuff.
End of motherfucking discussion.

Cadaver's last album Necrosis is a strong effort. It's even better than I remembered it. Considering it was released in the 00's it still retains a raw sound, features interesting songwriting and is understated enough to be enjoyable.

Bands like Daughters, Meshuggah, The Dillinger Escape Plan are partly based on jazz. I assume, that people, who like these bands will also like "Bucket Full Of Teeth", because of the chaotic sound and stuff.
End of motherfucking discussion.

Meshuggah is not jazz to the point in where it should be labelled with the word 'jazz'. I know what jazz music sounds like and when people into heavy bands throw the term because I band has some little jazzy parts it's ridiculous. It's not like things like blues,jazz,classical are not in any music period. OMG some metal band knows some jazzy chord progressions...!!!!!!

In terms of general music meshuggah is about as chaotic as korn. Both guitarists from meshuggah are beyond overrated.

EDIT

edit.... EDIT

Meshuggah is not jazz to the point in where it should be labelled with the word 'jazz'. I know what jazz music sounds like and when people into heavy bands throw the term because I band has some little jazzy parts it's ridiculous. It's not like things like blues,jazz,classical are not in any music period. OMG some metal band knows some jazzy chord progressions...!!!!!!

In terms of general music meshuggah is about as chaotic as korn. Both guitarists from meshuggah are beyond overrated.

EDIT

edit.... EDIT
Greys, you're missing the point.
And I was explaining it 100 times already. So I'm not going to come back to this topic again. Plus, you and I already argued about it a hundred times.
And there's only one guitarist in Meshuggah, btw.

The drummer for Deathchain is an ABSOLUTE FUCKING MANIAC. What a beast on the drums. I can't even comprehend this shit. One of the best drummers in metal, speed-wise at least.