The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I'm running through Temnozor again, and Horizons... is good. I'm not big into the flute element, I find it a little gay, but the melodies are cool. The vocals are very good, but sometimes sound a little bit too strained, particularly on the higher ranged notes.

I'm running through Temnozor again, and Horizons... is good. I'm not big into the flute element, I find it a little gay, but the melodies are cool. The vocals are very good, but sometimes sound a little bit too strained, particularly on the higher ranged notes.
Did you listen to "Folkstorm of the Azure Nights"?

PREMONITION sold well in Greece, Japan and somewhere in the Ukraine.

Toured US with several heavy metal fests and
had a song profiled as background music for the TV show
SMALLVILLE.

Recently PREMONITION was included in an indie music video CD called Best Music Videos You've Never Seen, Vol. 3. Great music... Well produced!

Now they're going to do it one more time!

Cool Stuff

Check out their music at:

http://www.myspace.com/premonitionkillz

I think I've finally come across the link that will help me enjoy Crimson Massacre - The Luster Of Pandemonium!

I don't know why it took me so long to notice this link, but TLoP is at the core a more technical/sped up TRitSiO, so with that in mind I will hopefully be able to keep that in mind and enjoy it based on my already liking TRitSiO.

What is TRitSiO?

And I can't wait to listen to the new Behemoth. No doubt I will absolutely love it. Demigod is in my top 20 metal albums, so I know! :D

What is TRitSiO?
The Red in the Sky is Ours-At the Gates' debut

Meh, I decided no to force myself onto the Luster of Pandemonium.
The thought that I may find something special in that jarring abomination is deeply revolting. Letting its "mindbogglong depth" remain an enigma will probably be more beenficial to my hearing in the long run :p