The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Been listening to Cryptopsy, Crowbar, Suffocation, Ensiferum, Tyr, Amorphis, Dork Tranquility, Misery Index, Bolt Thrower, Amon Amarth.......more

Serious question, what did people think of the new Job for a Cowboy album?

I think it's very good.

Serious question, what did people think of the new Job for a Cowboy album?

I think it's very good.

What do you mean scenegrind? Have you two guys listened to the album? Who cares about the scene-kids?

I like The Sword. *doesn't care how trendy they are*

Me either. Age of Winters is solid and highly enjoyable and when it comes to the retro 70's influenced metal am generally picky about vocals also and find the vocalist perfect. I have heard these type of bands having nice music and the vocalist just sucking.

also.... I can't stand bands like a job for a cowboy and besides not liking the music can not understand why a group of musicians would call their band a job for a cowboy.

Bands like Job For a Cowboy and The Faceless are utter shite IMO. I'm not a fan of this whole death-core sound or whatever they are calling it.

Anyone Like Intruder? I don't ever see much mention of them and I don't listen to them that often but everytime I do I enjoy it. Listening to Psycho Savant now. :kickass:

Anyone Like Intruder? I don't ever see much mention of them and I don't listen to them that often but everytime I do I enjoy it. Listening to Psycho Savant now. :kickass:

Yeah, they're pure nostalgia for me. One of my first thrash bands.

Gods... I love Hell Awaits... its just unlike any other slayer and totally addictive