The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Interpol-Our Love To Admire
Sunn 0)))-Black One
DeathSpell Omega/Mooblood-Sob A Lua Do Bode - Demoniac Vengeance
Xasthur-A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors(demo)
The Beatles-1(good comp.)
Pig Destroyer-Ph. Limb

What do you mean scenegrind? Have you two guys listened to the album? Who cares about the scene-kids?

where are you from? If its anywhere but America or Canada, then its possible that you don't understand the problem they pose.

Deliver Us (The new Darkest Hour CD) = fucking awesome, very solid

Great vocals, great umm everything really. Deliver Us is far better than Undoing Ruin, or any previous DH release. I foresee the quality of this album being blown way out of proportion by the media though. If you're one of those people completely opposed to any sort of core you probably won't be able to get into this.

After all the praise they seem receive from members of this forum I decided to check out Slough Feg. On about my 5th listen of Down Among the Deadmen now and it hasn't disappointed in the slightest. I can't stomach most power metal, but this is fantastic.

I still can't get over with.....

Heathen - Victims of Deception
Heathen - Breaking the Silence
Artillery - By Inheritance
Megiddo - the devil and the whore
Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Intestine Baalism - Banquet in the Darkness
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Torture Squad - Pandemonium

This is my first post in GMD since.... 2004?

They don't pose a problem at all. You are just a fucking pussy.

now I realize why I put you on ignore. keep it up...

besides, what makes ME a pussy? I don't wear chick pants, or eyeliner, or any of that homosexual scene nonsense. maybe YOU do, but I sure as hell don't.

Deliver Us (The new Darkest Hour CD) = fucking awesome, very solid

Great vocals, great umm everything really. Deliver Us is far better than Undoing Ruin, or any previous DH release. I foresee the quality of this album being blown way out of proportion by the media though. If you're one of those people completely opposed to any sort of core you probably won't be able to get into this.

I never really liked the "thrash-core" label, if thats what you're talking about.

I heard a few tracks on Myspace, but I really don't like the new vox that pitch in sometimes, i.e. clean. Is it like that on a good majority of the tracks or what?

now I realize why I put you on ignore. keep it up...

besides, what makes ME a pussy? I don't wear chick pants, or eyeliner, or any of that homosexual scene nonsense. maybe YOU do, but I sure as hell don't.

You're missing the point. Anyway, I take it back. I was wrong and sincerely apologize.