The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

A lot of people hear complain about the second half of With Fear..., obviously it's not as good as the first half, but I still enjoy it.

Bathory is a special case. They are one of those rare genre defining bands that simply cannot be disliked by any sensible person.

You have to at least appreciate Bathory and their fucking humongous contribution to metal.

Like many here, I've been loving the new albums by Nile, Deathspell Omega, and Immolation. Peste Noire - La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence has also been owning me. I've also been additcted to some mafia metal: Throne of Molok - Chtonian A.E.O.N. 1010011010 and Schizo - Cicatriz Black. Both great albums.

I really don't have the time to waste on people as far as music is concerned if they don't like Bathory.

Bathory is a special case. They are one of those rare genre defining bands that simply cannot be disliked by any sensible person.
Any sensible person that is into extreme metal. For instance, some people say that as a metalhead you have to like WASP and Dio, yet I don't because I'm not into that kind of metal. IMO Bathory are great, praticularly up through and including Blood Fire Death.

I'm into lots of power metal and folk metal right now. Ensiferum, Luca Turilli, Rhapsody, Dream Evil, Hammerfall, also a bit of death metal like Amon Amarth, and some Immortal as well. I also like DragonForce a bit, but they're starting to get a bit old.

I'm into lots of power metal and folk metal right now. Ensiferum, Luca Turilli, Rhapsody, Dream Evil, Hammerfall, also a bit of death metal like Amon Amarth, and some Immortal as well. I also like DragonForce a bit, but they're starting to get a bit old.

Dragonforce is gay.