The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I've been loving Geasa - Godslaughter. It sounds like thrashy old school black metal mixed with the folk doom sound of Fate's Lost Son. It sounds very different than why I expected, but also better than I expected. Great CD. Highly recommended.

I've been loving Geasa - Godslaughter. It sounds like thrashy old school black metal mixed with the folk doom sound of Fate's Lost Son. It sounds very different than why I expected, but also better than I expected. Great CD. Highly recommended.

mmm. I didn't know they had a new one out...guess I'll have to pick it up

mmm. I didn't know they had a new one out...guess I'll have to pick it up
Good luck. It is EXTREMELY hard to find. I couldn't find any distros with it that accepted Paypal of credit card. TBH, I only have the mp3s. Someone on MA that was lucky enough to find it was cool enough to make a megaupload of it for me. Let me know if you want me to send you the file.

Good luck. It is EXTREMELY hard to find. I couldn't find any distros with it that accepted Paypal of credit card. TBH, I only have the mp3s. Someone on MA that was lucky enough to find it was cool enough to make a megaupload of it for me. Let me know if you want me to send you the file.

Ahh! A Lunar Aurora picture in your sig, fucking A! What a fantastic band!

I thought ruun is their latest ?

Ruun is the only Enslaved I have and it's a very well written unique record. I consider it rock plus prog plus black metal all in one and basically in metal music it's one of the most unique and original newer albums to come out.

The lead section near the end of api-vat always blow my mind also.

I thought ruun is their latest ?

Ruun is the only Enslaved I have and it's a very well written unique record. I consider it rock plus prog plus black metal all in one and basically in metal music it's one of the most unique and original newer albums to come out.

The lead section near the end of api-vat always blow my mind also.

My bad. Ruun IS their latest album.
So true. I'm really liking this album.

Did you see their music video "Path to Vanir"? I thought it was pretty badass. the twin lead in that song was awesome and not to mention, the guys looked killer in the snowy forest. Enslaved, ftw!!!

Did anyone else hear Ruun by Enslaved?

Enslaved are easily one of my favourite bands. It all depends what kind of mood I am in. For old enslaved I like Vikingligr Veldi and Mardraum. Though I do like newer Enslaved more, Below The Lights and Isa specifically, but Ruun was pretty decent also.