The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Was never into to heavy or thrash metal, I'll admit. Not that I hate it, just never got into it. Only band really from those 2 styles I listen to is Judas Priest, and I rarely listen to them.

..........oooooooooooooo..............kay. learn what gay actually means. Then we might have an intelligent conversation.

All right "MR. Self Appointed Lord Of all Vocabulary Definitions". Since we can't handle simple slang expression, I'll say it a little more intellectually.

Dragonforce is to music as aids is to Africa. Better?

All right "MR. Self Appointed Lord Of all Vocabulary Definitions". Since we can't handle simple slang expression, I'll say it a little more intellectually.

Dragonforce is to music as aids is to Africa. Better?
it's just incredibly stupid how "gay" is being used as negative slang. Do you know what gay actually means? It actually means happy or joyful, but most idiots like to use it as a term for homosexuals. So I see this place is filled with homophobes too.

it's just incredibly stupid how "gay" is being used as negative slang. Do you know what gay actually means? It actually means happy or joyful, but most idiots like to use it as a term for homosexuals. So I see this place is filled with homophobes too.

Actually I'm not a homophobe. I just use the slang tewrm out of habit, so relax. Mr. ASSumption.

I had only heard a few songs from Redemption before seeing open for Dream Theater last night. Now I'm listening to The Origins of Ruin.

Ray Alder's voice makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.