The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

youre such a tryhard

Sorry Wired, missed the troll. Accept a late flame ?

ShutUpbyNiagra.jpg

(Thought you'd like the artistic element)

EDIT~: Straying dangerously on-topic, I've been enjoying the new Obituary rather a lot. No, it won't change the world, and yes, it does sound exactly how you imagine it will. Dumb, predictable BLISS

Personally even though Im a huge Opeth fan I think their next cd is gonna blow....well maybe just be acceptable. After loosing a drummer like that then turning around and peter leaving to be replaced by Amott...its all gonna be swedish technical wankery from now on.

EDIT: And yes, I do know Mikael is swedish too but you know what I mean.

GODDAMN. Primordial's Spirit The Earth Aflame may be the most empowering album ever. sweet christ. I listened to the whole album while taking a nice drive down the coast, and it was bliss incarnate. I mean, I've always enjoyed the album, but now I think it's perfect.

GODDAMN. Primordial's Spirit The Earth Aflame may be the most empowering album ever. sweet christ. I listened to the whole album while taking a nice drive down the coast, and it was bliss incarnate. I mean, I've always enjoyed the album, but now I think it's perfect.
can relate to this. sometimes when you put on a cd, dont pay much attention and it slowly sucks you in, really great experience.

Yes. Sprit the Earth Aflame is one of my top five favorite CDs. It's as dark as hell without resorting to brute musical extremity. Something about the guitars and the vocals creates an eerie atmosphere that sends a chill down your spine.