The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Comecon is good for straight-forward DM, but I don't find myself listening to them very often because of that.

I'm on my fourth listen of At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours today. I can't believe there was a time in which I didn't like this album, it is so amazing and I think has crawled past Adramelech's Psychostasia and taken my #2 favorite death metal album spot.

:lol: I don't know man, Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes has consistently been my favorite for a LONG while. It could happen though :D

I'm on my fourth listen of At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours today. I can't believe there was a time in which I didn't like this album, it is so amazing and I think has crawled past Adramelech's Psychostasia and taken my #2 favorite death metal album spot.

A lot of really good albums are like that. You have to be "ready" for them, so to speak. I remember hearing some songs a long time ago from TRITSIO and dismissing them as crap. Now I'm prepared to say it's one of my favorite albums.

Averse Sefira - Tetragrammatical Astygmata is a severely underappreciated album. Im listening to it now ... absolutely killer!

averse sefira are so stupidly over-appreciated by the ANUS crowd that a lot of people tend to over-compensate i think. either way it's a fine album and their best by miles

I was initially underwhelmed when I first bought it, not being what I expected and having unreasonable expectations of the album given the hype at the time, but I'm listening to it now and enjoying it quite a bit.

i dunno man, haven't heard that one in like a year but don't remember it being particularly good

when im not using fucking norfolk open link ill download it

Cadaver-...In Pains is forever my number one, death metal wise:kickass:
Now that's the true definition of deathcult for eternity. Better than all the albums that were just mentioned, imo. I continue to listen to it at least two or three times weekly, ever since discovering it two and a half years ago. Owns me each time.

Both Seance albums rule also, but you already know it.
I've gone off of TRiTSiO, although it's enjoyable. The most recent couple of listens have confirmed that I don't really get the divine status of this album.

:lol: I don't know man, Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes has consistently been my favorite for a LONG while. It could happen though :D

No matter how hard I try to get into Slumber of Sullen Eyes it just won't click. Maybe it will take even longer, or won't happen at all.:zombie:

I didn't find Demigod hard to get into at all ... it's absolutely brilliant and fairly easy to listen to, despite its utter brutality .. it's like a more palatable Changes in that respect.