The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Man, Agalloch was definitely a grower for me. I thought they were pretty boring at first, now I love the atmosphere, and I find the melodies really interesting. Listening to them (and Drudkh) is getting me psyched for the coming winter. :kickass:

Drudkh is fucking amazing

I went to see "Wolves in the Throne Room" & their singer introduced me to Neurosis :kickass: I've been listening to them all fucking night & I love 'em! Sometimes this kind of stuff has to grow on me slightly but not really with Neurosis. I'm so late on them, but I'm glad I could get around to them.

I went to see "Wolves in the Throne Room" & their singer introduced me to Neurosis :kickass: I've been listening to them all fucking night & I love 'em! Sometimes this kind of stuff has to grow on me slightly but not really with Neurosis. I'm so late on them, but I'm glad I could get around to them.

Yea WITTR is really good. I hope to see them live really soon. So far Two Hunters is high on my best of list this year.

Just discovered Equilibrium. Killer fucking Black Power Band. They're Folk Metal with Black Metal sounds & a very strong Power sound. They're not at all kvlt but they're sure interesting, fun & different.

Anyone besides me who thinks the beginning of The Obsessed - Yen Sleep sounds alot like the music for Deja Vu (the computer/console game).