(when) All you take for granted is fake
And all the angles are on the take
Fear the silent majority
When you hate, God can't see you

The sins you don't feel will hurt (you) in hell
I'm straightening sharks in heaven
What you don't feel will hurt (you) in hell
We're straightening sharks in heaven"

well we can agree to disagree. I mean its good, but it doesn't deserve the accolades it gets.

An Evil Shade Of Grey is kind of nice, but overall they're kind of 2nd/3rd tier Swe-death. There's much better stuff from that period and place.

An Evil Shade Of Grey is kind of nice, but overall they're kind of 2nd/3rd tier Swe-death. There's much better stuff from that period and place.

what would you consider better stuff from there?

and don't name Entombed, Unleashed, Carnage, Grave or Dismember as I already own records by those bands.

what would you consider better stuff from there?

and don't name Entombed, Unleashed, Carnage, Grave or Dismember as I already own records by those bands.

You've got the bare essentials already covered. These are all superior to the Cemetary album (and mostly still in print):

God Macabre - The Winterlong
Merciless - The Awakening
Therion - Beyond Sanctorum
Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence
Seance - Fornever Laid to Rest
Seance - Saltrubbed Eyes
Carbonized - For the Security
Authorize - Source of Dominion
Crypt of Kerberos - World of Myths
Desultory - Into Eternity
Gorement - The Ending Quest

If you're a big fan of the Swedish style there's no doubt you'll enjoy all of this stuff along with An Evil Shade of Grey.

I like Desultory, I have Into Eternity downloaded, but no one seems to have it in stock.

where are some other distros that might carry these?

I gave The Roundhouse Tapes a listen last night, and I like how they made the songs sound live. It sounded like it would if you were there in person, in the part of the theatre where you could get the best acoustics. The additional heaviness buried a lot of the complexities of the guitarwork, meaning this album is only for people who are familiar with the songs they play. Per Wiberg's organ parts to the older songs give a fresh dimension so it's not like listening to the same song as the album. I like how they incorporated the crowd noise into the mix; makes you feel like you're in the crowd, clapping and cheering, especially during the more mellow parts of the songs. Akerfeldt leads the crowd well with his humor but its kept to a minimum, which is good because they had quite a set to plow through.

Opeth fans should definitely own this. If you've been to their concerts before, this a the perfect way to relive the experience.

I gave The Roundhouse Tapes a listen last night, and I like how they made the songs sound live. It sounded like it would if you were there in person, in the part of the theatre where you could get the best acoustics. The additional heaviness buried a lot of the complexities of the guitarwork, meaning this album is only for people who are familiar with the songs they play. Per Wiberg's organ parts to the older songs give a fresh dimension so it's not like listening to the same song as the album. I like how they incorporated the crowd noise into the mix; makes you feel like you're in the crowd, clapping and cheering, especially during the more mellow parts of the songs. Akerfeldt leads the crowd well with his humor but its kept to a minimum, which is good because they had quite a set to plow through.

Opeth fans should definitely own this. If you've been to their concerts before, this a the perfect way to relive the experience.

I've seen this around. Dishing out dollars for a live album is hard for me though.