The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I wear a Jesu and Boris shirt. I also have an Interpol shirt. And an Darkthrone tank top that I wear when its hot.

Thats all in terms of band shirts.

Man, that's one of the weaker songs on Stained Class, broheim, and in no way comes close to fucking Stained Class and Beyond The Realms Of Death.

Well yeah, it's a fucking awesome song, but it doesn't stand out much on STAINED CLASS, one of the best albums in the history of mankind.

I'm excited for the new Ayreon album. The song on Arjen's myspace is really good.

Arjen is still my favorite musician, and I probably would've stopped listening to music entirely had I not discovered Ayreon.

I'm excited for the new Ayreon album. The song on Arjen's myspace is really good.

Arjen is still my favorite musician, and I probably would've stopped listening to music entirely had I not discovered Ayreon.

I haven't checked out the MeSpace tune yet, but I agree that Arjen is a fucking genius. Your last comment was pretty damn strong though... Although he is one of my favorites definitely.

Gay hipsters get sex - so I don't know if that is such a bad thing.

As does anyone with even the most miniscule trait of a kable personality, but then again this statement pertains nothing to this thread and was a complete waste of space. Great job dude! If you're gonna waste your time in posting something that is entirely irrevelent then at least make it something of substnace instead of generalizing something that has entirely no way to be backed in a rational manner. And if youre gonna insult someone please at least make it funny and actually pick out something worth while to think about.

Lamb of God is the only somewhat decent band in there. Buy if this person wants to listen to them, by all means it's their right.