The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I like Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Testament, Venom, Iron Maiden Slayer but more the older stuff, Thin Lizzy. I have heard and enjoyed Kreator, Nuclear Assault, Immortal, Emporer and Nile.

I band I think are maybe not mentioned much on here but are good are W.A.S.P. I think this may be because they are supposed to be a glam band. Well compared to Gary Glitter or whoever they are SOOO Metal

I would say listen to War Cry, Maneater, The Manimal, Lake of fools Tormentor and Hellion by them (ace slayer song too, not the same though,(all of the headless children album actually) and Fuck Like a Beast. The softer stuff is excellent in my opinion too but you guys may not like it.

The old school section of the board might be your thing.

As much as I think he/she is a troll, I have heard the exact words "Children of Bodom is the best band to ever exist" in a serious tone a few times from different people in real life.

Silly children.

Your right, but his name is what clarifies the assumption that he is a troll.

Headbanger's Ball fucking sucks. once in awhile they'll play something good like Cryptopsy and Nasum, but then to undo their good deed they'll play 50 shitty metalcore band videos in return.

Headbanger's Ball fucking sucks. once in awhile they'll play something good like Cryptopsy and Nasum, but then to undo their good deed they'll play 50 shitty metalcore band videos in return.

Did Headbanger's Ball make a recent comeback...? They probably don't play it on regular MTV (which is all I have) though. I vaguely remember it back in the day before it was canceled. I didn't watch it much though because I was pretty young when it was canceled. I had Beavis & Butthead to see all the Metal videos that never got any love. I think I was bout 13-14 when they quit playing B&B.

YEARS?

I remember hearing of it being back on no more than a year ago. I take it that it plays on MTV2, no? Or is on another MTV channel? My friend told me that they don't play videos on MTV2 anymore as well.

EDIT: Jesusfuckingchrist, it's been back on since May 10th 2003... I had no idea it had been that long. I never watch TV or hang with people who do, so I guess that's what happens.

whats you guys' view on the Black dahlia murder? Im more into Black metal and some death but these guys really do it for me.

Those guys are actually really good, which is a shame. I don't like having to enjoy bands whose name I can't be bothered to even read all the way through.

Yeah, like I said in the slam thread...they're actually fairly interesting and cool.

I did memorize the spelling and pronunciation of the name though... :p