The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

:devil:

I agree about The Thing that Should Not Be. It's one of the songs that makes that album less than perfect, along with these:

Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion

Are you saying Disposable Heroes isn't an amazing song!?

So what's the best Manilla Road album besides Open the Gates?

Crystal Logic used to be my 2nd favorite, but I think Atlantis Rising is the 2nd best Manilla album.

It's too long. And Leper Messiah features Hetfield's worst performance on the entire album.

Achrisk is clearly a fan of the no-bullshit fast thrasher. He voted for Trapped Under Ice as the best song on RTL.

Battery would've been good if it weren't hindered by repetition and Hetfield didn't shout the name of the song way too often. Yes, we get it. Battery, big deal.

Damage Inc is probably the tightest song on the album, tbh.

You guys are full of shit. Disposable Heroes is one of the best songs on MOP if not one of the best Metallica songs ever. Look, I used to be the hugest Metallica fan ever and I have spent a lot of time pondering over these songs and I'm pretty sure that Disposable Heroes is one of their least disposable songs!

They actually played in my town last Friday, the same day I graduated from college and all the guys at my work thought I was gonna go check that shit out because I'm the "metal guy" but I was like "fuck that shit, i lost all respect for that band years ago" and I felt really fucking kvlt when I said that.