The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I'm barely two songs into Nord by Setherial and I'm simply blown away by this album. Can't go wrong when you cross In the Nightside Eclipse with Far Away From the Sun.

I'm barely two songs into Nord by Setherial and I'm simply blown away by this album. Can't go wrong when you cross In the Nightside Eclipse with Far Away From the Sun.

You need to listen to Avsolutized. They are highly influenced by them. I have never heard Setherial so I can not make a judgment on who is better but I will say that Avsolutized-Den Svarta Vandans Genealogi is one of the best this year, without a doubt.

I heard the samples and was impressed. Link me to where I could buy that album for cheapest, and I'll put it on my "might buy sooner or later" list.

Cheapest may not be a factor because it is super limited and in vary few stores. I will try though. I reviewed it on my blog so check that out.

Okay, links...

Search "Avsolutized" the Aquarius Records Website. It wont let me post a link from there. $14.98

Full Moon Productions has it for $11.00
http://www.fmp666.com/index2.html

Well hear in Tunisia, the copyrights doesn't exist, so it's just for the collection of presious things that we have Original CDs!
We use blogspots, torrents, and such tools to hear music!
The only band , to wich i have bought all CDs is Opeth, for the others i have just Death Cult Armagedon of Dimmu Borgir De mysteeris Dom Sathanas Of Mayhem, And Two Apocalyptica,...

It's really good to don't feel limited to your money to get metal discovered!

If i calculate the money i would pay, for the 650 go of mp3 Metal, it should make me open a big label , :p
Well i listen to and play brutal death metal (i'm on drums) ( i like very well canibal corpse, aborted, hate eternal, dying foetus, necrophagist, Akercoke, krisiun, Decapitated, post Krist, ...
melodich death, and old school death: Death, Arch Enemy, Anthrax, Carcass(lamot brothers),...
I like listenning to blakk metal but i have my own idea about it:
it was never a headbunging metal, neither a metal for general metal radio, it's to put in headphone and to get near the window of your room, looking far at the snowing sky,... just for sad reflexion, i like band like marduk, antaeus(france), Seth, Dimmu Borgir( wich are no more blakk metal), Mayhem just for 1994 De Mysteeris Dom Sathanas, Emperor, Dark Funeral, Dark Throne, Enslaved, Lord Belial, Crystalium ( very good french band), and many others!

Some grind core, for it's lyrics!

Old school metal (not tomuch but just for fun: ac dc, metallica, judas priest, blakk sabath, ...
Metal core not too much, but i like lamb of god, Trivium, specially when drinkin Absinth!
Symphonical Music: Wagner, Vivaldi, Straüs, Mozart, ...

Ps: i konw that the most of you are against free download, but for my me i get the most autohorised number of album, when i go to germany for Waken, or to france For Hellfest, but if i command hear from Tunisia, it will be Sonsored at the airport or at the post! (metal covers are sometimes shokin)!!! :s

Well hear in Tunisia, the copyrights doesn't exist, so it's just for the collection of presious things that we have Original CDs!
The only band , to wich i have bought all CDs is Opeth, for the others i have just Death Cult Armagedon of Dimmu Borgir De mysteeris Dom Sathanas Of Mayhem, And Two Apocalyptica,...

If i calculate the money i would pay, for the 650 go of mp3 Metal, it should make me open a big label , :p
Well i listen to and play brutal death metal (i'm on drums) ( i like very well canibal corpse, aborted, hate eternal, dying foetus, necrophagist, Akercoke, krisiun, Decapitated, post Krist, ...
melodich death, and old school death: Death, Arch Enemy, Anthrax, Carcass(lamot brothers),...
it was never a headbunging metal, neither a metal for general metal radio, it's to put in headphone and to get near the window of your room, looking far at the snowing sky,... just for sad reflexion, i like band like marduk, antaeus(france), Seth, Dimmu Borgir( wich are no more blakk metal), Mayhem just for 1994 De Mysteeris Dom Sathanas, Emperor, Dark Funeral, Dark Throne, Enslaved, Lord Belial, Crystalium ( very good french band), and many others!

Old school metal (not tomuch but just for fun: ac dc, metallica, judas priest, blakk sabath, ...
Metal core not too much, but i like lamb of god, Trivium, specially when drinkin Absinth!

Ps: i konw that the most of you are against free download, but for my me i get the most autohorised number of album, when i go to germany for Waken, or to france For Hellfest, but if i command hear from Tunisia, it will be Sonsored at the airport or at the post! (metal covers are sometimes shokin)!!! :s

I'm like you. Here in Lebanon, metal is forbidden. You won't find any metal cds in a music shop. So the best way to listen to metal is to download.

I guess if you can't actually buy CDs it's cool to pirate...it seems ridiculous to buy music online.