The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

That's just ridiculous, my uncle has his own music store, people in here totally hate metal, they have the wrong idea about it, they think who listen to metal worship devils :loco: but my uncle sell metal CDs because he doesn't give a shit, I buy my CDs from there, its not like they're going to put me in jail if I buy a metal CD, if they don't like it they can fuck off.

Although I get weird names from people because I'm "metalhead" whose "anti-religion" :Smokedev:

the funniest part is when I dress like a metalhead people look at me like I'm freaking weirdo, but do I give a shit :kickass:

Meh, fuck them. They don't know what is metal. Fuck them. Btw, about your uncle's store, does he have a website for online orders.

OK Alter I gave your precious Avsolutized album a spin. I was disappointed by there being only two original real songs, but each of them were excellent, especially the final track. However, the best part of the album was the Setherial cover. I look forward to the rewards of subsequent listens.