The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Harsh. :cool: Alice in Chains were great. WAIF, what albums/songs have you checked out? Personally-and I know this is cliched, but-I think that Dirt is their best album. If you haven't heard the whole thing, definitely try and borrow it from a friend or something.

Alice In Chains wrote truly from what they were going through. It didn't matter; it could be addiction, life, death, love, hate, or not fitting in. The subject matter may be be dark, but there is something in each of their songs anyone can relate to. Just give them a try. Dirt will go down as one of the most HONEST albums EVER released.

OK Alter I gave your precious Avsolutized album a spin. I was disappointed by there being only two original real songs, but each of them were excellent, especially the final track. However, the best part of the album was the Setherial cover. I look forward to the rewards of subsequent listens.

Yeah, I am excited for a real full-length to some out soon.

Harsh. :cool: Alice in Chains were great. WAIF, what albums/songs have you checked out? Personally-and I know this is cliched, but-I think that Dirt is their best album. If you haven't heard the whole thing, definitely try and borrow it from a friend or something.
I own Dirt, actually (it was a blind buy). I like a couple songs, but just can't get into it. It's possible I just need a few more listens.

I was drunk
TBH if I got upset every time you called me a faggot I'd be an emo kid by now.

Sure God's all powerful.. but does he have LIPS!?

Now the body of one soul I adore wants to die... you had always told me you'd not live past 25.

We are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies, and freaks.

AIC is like the me I never had. Except that I have them. They totally rule.

In other news... Darkthrone has surpassed Burzum as my favorite black metal band. They give me exactly what I want, exactly when I want it. I still love Burzum as much as before, I just love Darkthrone more.

lolcatsdotcomttbwex6me2ieahcu.jpg

Alice In Chains are my favorite band ever and I connect with the lyrics and music extremely well for some reason.

HI!:headbang:
i work for a record label called SPV that is based out of Germany and now has an office in the US in New Jersey. We have bands such as
Monster Magnet, Type O Negative, Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, Whitesnake, Skid Row, Metal Church, Helloween, Saxon, Annihilator, Kamelot, Kings X, Etc...!!

These bands are allllll worth a good listening too.
we have a new band just being released called "Amaseffer".
Amaseffer hails from Israel, and they are the first Israeli band signed to our sister label InsideOut Music. Their music features a homogeneous mix of rock, metal, and the magical sound of the Middle East. The creative trio's motto is "anything goes".

their debut album "Slaves for Life" is the opening volume of a planned trilogy about the history of the Israeli People. So what do we have to do to really understand this unusual band? Yuval
Kramer (Guitars) offers some advice, "Just listen to the stories; see what they tell you about the human spirit, the belief in yourself, about doing good deeds and being a better person."

Band Members:
Hanan Avramovich (Guitars)
Yuval Kramer (Guitars)
Erez Yohanan (Drums, Percussion, Narrator)
Also Appearing:
Mats Leven (Lead Vocals)
Kobi Farhi (Backup/Oriental Vocals)

Track Listing:
1. Sorrow
2. Slaves for Life
3. Birth of Deliverance
4. Midian
5. Zipporah
6. Burning Bush
7. The Wooden Staff
8. Return to Egypt
9. Ten Plagues
10. Land of the Dead

Release Date:
June 24th, 2008

Press Contact Jon Freeman
Freeman@SPVmarketing.com

:kickass:

Shit, man, Superjoint Ritual is AMAZING! By far the best non-Pantera band that I've heard Phil in. It's like a balance between all the other bands he's been in. It's the most intense/heavy thing I've heard him do vocally, I didn't think he could sound so legit using so much harshness. And the music is stellar. It definetly lives up to its band name, lots of passages definetly suited towards the stoned.

Too bad they broke up...