The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I listened to it once only. Same with Nostradamus. I might listen to the later again but I cba with latter slayer stuff now.

a couple songs (Skeleton Christ, Eyes of The Insane, Cult) I listened to a bunch but then I sucked at metal when I got it and even then I knew it was subpar. Of the legendary thrash bands only Testament, Kreator, and Sodom are still owning face as much as they used to.

a couple songs (Skeleton Christ, Eyes of The Insane, Cult) I listened to a bunch but then I sucked at metal when I got it and even then I knew it was subpar. Of the legendary thrash bands only Testament, Kreator, and Sodom are still owning face as much as they used to.

None of those bands are "owning as much face" as they used to. In fact, I can't think of a single old thrash band that still lives up to their works from the old days.

I like Kreator's Enemy Of God more than Coma of Souls (BLASPHEMY!). How's that? Also, Sodom's M16 simply fucking owns.

:kickass:
I thought "Sodom" was relatively weak, however. Not bad, but the sound was slightly irritating and while there were some great songs (City of God, Buried In The Justice Ground, Lay Down The Law, etc), there were several duds (Enemy Inside, for example) and the album seemed more inconsistent.
Although M16 loses it's punch right after Cannon Fodder, but said punch is more of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick so it doesn't really matter.

no thrash band is owning as much as they used to... the closest however is probably destruction

no thrash band is owning as much as they used to... the closest however is probably destruction
reading the thread: it's strictly for noobs

None of those bands are "owning as much face" as they used to. In fact, I can't think of a single old thrash band that still lives up to their works from the old days.

I like Kreator's Enemy Of God more than Coma of Souls (BLASPHEMY!). How's that? Also, Sodom's M16 simply fucking owns.

I also like M16 more than Agent Orange for example.