The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Listening to new Skepticism - Alloy...
Really liking it. Great combination of beautiful 'gothic' melody and deep vocals. Awesome guitars and the whole dark atmosphere.

Listening to new Skepticism - Alloy...
Really liking it. Great combination of beautiful 'gothic' melody and deep vocals. Awesome guitars and the whole dark atmosphere.
I agree, all tracks are great on it with Antimony being my favorite. Definitly a worthy follow up to their straight through awsome discography.

Yes. I really love the second half of tracks (last ones) on the release though. They are very special.

Salem Spade is absolutely, without question the best band none of you have ever heard.
http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.20974/.f (No Myspace, but you can hear tracks there.)

For fans of early Fates Warning and Mercyful Fate.

salemspadecovercopymj9.jpg

Salem Spade is absolutely, without question the best band none of you have ever heard.
http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.20974/.f (No Myspace, but you can hear tracks there.)

For fans of early Fates Warning and Mercyful Fate.

salemspadecovercopymj9.jpg

Not quite, but they're awesome. Check out King's Ransom and Enchanter as well.

I have rms on ignore, but I'm assuming that post was him being a faggot and saying that this isn't very good, so everybody should just ignore his stupid ass when it comes to this style of metal because he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and I hope he dies in the army when he goes because he's a fucking poser and I wish he would have never gotten into this style of metal thereby diluting it with his fucking faggot poser greasy my pals hands.

RUNNING WILD - DEATH OR GLORY
OH WE ARE RIDING THE STORM! :kickass:

I have rms on ignore, but I'm assuming that post was him being a faggot and saying that this isn't very good, so everybody should just ignore his stupid ass when it comes to this style of metal because he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and I hope he dies in the army when he goes because he's a fucking poser and I wish he would have never gotten into this style of metal thereby diluting it with his fucking faggot poser greasy my pals hands.

Correct. Every time I start to think he might not be completely hopeless he says something completely fucking retarded.

Not quite, but they're awesome. Check out King's Ransom and Enchanter as well.

I suppose that statement was a little biased considering their main influences are some of my all-time favorite bands. I'll check those two out when the archives database wakes from its coma.

:lol: