The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Dark. Incredible gothic metal...shades of death metal in there. The first two albums, at least. Impossible to find, but there's a decent song from 'Seduction' on YouTube (Dark Clouds Rising).

'Endless Dreams of Sadness' is sort of this trippy, sad, Crematory influenced thing....'Seduction' is slightly Dark Tranquillityish at times, but less boring, more emotional... interesting song structuring, and good use of 4 different vocal styles. Uggghhhh, if you like that kind of stuff, it's just a necessary buy/download.

Ok, I got the Salem Spade comp in the mail today and now i am a bit confused. The track listing on the back says there are 13 tracks, MA and everywhere else online says it has 12 tracks and when I try to rip it the Windows Media Player says there are 10 tracks. WTF. Plus the track listing on the cd case is wrong.

Ok, I got the Salem Spade comp in the mail today and now i am a bit confused. The track listing on the back says there are 13 tracks, MA and everywhere else online says it has 12 tracks and when I try to rip it the Windows Media Player says there are 10 tracks. WTF. Plus the track listing on the cd case is wrong.

There are ten tracks, the first ten on the disc. Any others are bonus videos. You can figure out what's what by matching the song times with those listed on the archives.

1. Witch Hunt
2. Word To The Wise
3. Castle Walls
4. Council Of The Elders
5. Children Of The Wasteland
6. Stage Kill
7. Pocketbook Beast
8. Dusk Till Dawn
9. Legacy Of Hate
10. Twisted Mind

Ya, I got it figured out a few seconds after I posted.

edit: the disc kicks tons of ass by the way. I would like to add my endorsement of the recommendation.

any fans of War Metal here? i am also fond of bands like Solstice,Solitude Aeternus and so forth,but theres nothing like waking up to the likes of Conqueror,Sad X,Abominator and Blasphemy,good way to clear out the cobwebs,fuck i wish that Conqueror were still around although releasing one album and fucking off is pretty cool!Hail Conqueror,i think Rites Of Thy Degringolade's finished too:(

any fans of War Metal here? i am also fond of bands like Solstice,Solitude Aeternus and so forth,but theres nothing like waking up to the likes of Conqueror,Sad X,Abominator and Blasphemy,good way to clear out the cobwebs,fuck i wish that Conqueror were still around although releasing one album and fucking off is pretty cool!Hail Conqueror,i think Rites Of Thy Degringolade's finished too:(

Axis of Advance is like the only band I like in this style, and they have concepts/themes.