The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

You guys are so brutal on here. Metalcore is apparently fiercely hated on this forum! I got a few opinions I guess, thanks for that. Although i don't think any of the bands i mentioned are "poop".

Anybody ever listen to the band Sikth before they broke up?

Well. Since the majority of 'heavy music' listeners atm are all about teh 'core and just about nothing else, I think it's ok that people who hate it can/should be a strong voiced minority.

I do like some Zao a whole bunch, though that's about it.

Well. Since the majority of 'heavy music' listeners atm are all about teh 'core and just about nothing else, I think it's ok that people who hate it can/should be a strong voiced minority.

I do like some Zao a whole bunch, though that's about it.

Thats cool bro, I dig me some Zao too.

Maybe someone can suggest me a forum that is as heavily populated as this one where people actually like metalcore?

OK, sweet. I've never heard stuff from most of those bands. Pestilence is the only one I could think of & I did not know that Urfaust was from Holland.

I was hoping to find less obscure stuff because a friend of mine lives in Holland & she will be going home tomorrow. She wanted a couple of recs to look into when she gets home, but nothing br00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000tal & obscure as fuck, I'm guessing. I don't think she could handle Pestilence, for example.

Well consider Gorefest then. That's propably the most popular band out of ther isn't it? Their last album is killing. I don't see why they're not popular around here.

Well consider Gorefest then. That's propably the most popular band out of ther isn't it? Their last album is killing. I don't see why they're not popular around here.

I'm not too sure of the band's music, but I looked them up & I'm actually looking for stuff specifically from Holland, preferably Amsterdam. They're from Zeeland I think.

I thought you were the undisputed king of metalcore on these forums... Or was that shitty melodic death metal?

I think you're thinking of someone else, as I don't listen to metalcore much. I have no problem with it as a genre but it's fans usually piss me off because there's 2 metalcore bands at every show here and the crowd is full of fucking morons.
But mostly it's when it gets confused with metal that pisses me off.

I'm not too sure of the band's music, but I looked them up & I'm actually looking for stuff specifically from Holland, preferably Amsterdam. They're from Zeeland I think.

Aha, well I guess I can't help then. Pyaemia are from Holland though - they're fairly awesome brutal death metal. Not Amsterodam and not popular however - :oops: