The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

It's the most cohesive and cumulative manifestation of their past three works.

It's more cohesive, i'll give you that much. Generator, even though it is more cohesive than the other albums lacks the experimentation and randomness I found on WNHI. One of the things that draw me to Aborym on the first place was the use of samples, electronic beats and the fact that the album was too fucked up to predict (even though one of the songs is a lame ass lift of another song).

If I wanted to listen to a cohesive album I'd rather listen to The Chasm, not Aborym.

It's more cohesive, i'll give you that much. Generator, even though it is more cohesive than the other albums lacks the experimentation and randomness I found on WNHI. One of the things that draw me to Aborym on the first place was the use of samples, electronic beats and the fact that the album was too fucked up to predict (even though one of the songs is a lame ass lift of another song).

If I wanted to listen to a cohesive album I'd rather listen to The Chasm, not Aborym.

The experimentation of With No Human Intervention was too sparse. The best moments of that album were when they deviated from that techno blast beat riff pattern that constitutes 80% of the album. It could have been a masterpiece with more songs liked "The Triumph" and "Digital Coat Masque" or that spooky breakdown toward the end of "Black Hole Spell".

The experimentation of With No Human Intervention was too sparse. The best moments of that album were when they deviated from that techno blast beat riff pattern that constitutes 80% of the album. It could have been a masterpiece with more songs liked "The Triumph" and "Digital Coat Masque" or that spooky breakdown toward the end of "Black Hole Spell".

Possibly true, but I felt that Attila was a great fit for their odd experimentation, and I do sometimes feel like experimentation can kill something. While I don't think it was the experimenting that killed Generator, I just felt while listening to it that it was just not special. It just felt like an album.

Has somebody listened to ARV - I.d album? Great black metal kind of similar to Anti. Fucking great masterpiece, I listen to it for 3 weeks and I still can't get enough of this.

Anyone ever listened to The Black - Alongside Death album? If someone did please tell me something about it.

Listened to these:
Raise Hell - Holy Target - killer thrashy black metal
Raise Hell - Not Dead Yet - awesome. A black metal band releasing a glam album = ftw
Ancient - The Halls Of Eternity - Really not very good. Stupid, tbh
Accidental Suicide - Deceased - shitty, sludgy death metal. unpleasant.
Soulreaper - Written In Blood - Killer death metal, intense and heavy but not obnoxiously so. Kickass.
Crack Up - Heads Will Roll - awesome...I guess this would be death'n'roll...great stuff. I have another album by them I haven't listened to yet.
Lord Belial - Unholy Crusade - Awesome black metal. Not too much blasting, which is great.

Currently listening to Pro-Pain - Foul Taste Of Freedom. This is not just bad, but really stupid.
Later today I'll listen to:
Chemlab - East Side Militia
Anacrusis - Screams And Whispers