The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

They're one of the most generic hardcore bands too. I say we stop fucking arguing about genres though and talk about shit we like.

I got into Scale the Summit earlier, actually very good stuff.

whats a good place to buy Bal-Sagoth albums? I looked at the End Records and all they have is the newest in stock.

Go to a rock album store like fye or something like that. Best place to get albums is online. I'd hate to say this but I download my music. However I did buy a few albums in the past year.

Disturbed - Indestructable
Judas Priest - Nostradamus

thats about it.

Yup... Hatebreed is too good for hardcore. They have this awsome cd comming out called For The Lions. You should check it out. I think it's a tribute.

tbh my cell phone has access to the verizon store; it's like itunes for cell phones, except a more limited selection and everything costs $2 instead of $1. Anyhow, that has bal-sagoth. So if you can't find their stuff you fucking fail.

My understanding of "hardcore" was bands like Circle Jerks, Black Flag and all those punk bands. When did hardcore turn into dumb, down-tuned hard rock?

Anyways, the new Faustcoven comp. is excellent and everyone should check it out.

Ok still... Hatebreed is awsome. I don't give a damn if they were in the same genre as the back street boys. Who the fuck cares. They are awsome. Thats what counts.

I don't mind Hatebreed as much as crap like Number 12 Looks Like You and other "scene" hardcore bands. I wish that trend would just die already. looking like a metrosexual doesn't make you seem "sensitive", it just makes you gay.

I don't mind Hatebreed as much as crap like Number 12 Looks Like You and other "scene" hardcore bands. I wish that trend would just die already. looking like a metrosexual doesn't make you seem "sensitive", it just makes you gay.
I think most of that stuff is considered post-hardcore anyway for what it's worth.

Hatebreed are one of the lamest hardcore bands. There's a lot of good to be had in the genre but I don't think Hatebreed counts.

To please the Andy, I'll list a band I like: Deeds of Flesh. Any other fans?

I think most of that stuff is considered post-hardcore anyway for what it's worth.

Hatebreed are one of the lamest hardcore bands. There's a lot of good to be had in the genre but I don't think Hatebreed counts.

To please the Andy, I'll list a band I like: Deeds of Flesh. Any other fans?
Bshhh... Take that back. You know its not true. Supremacy, Rise of Brutality, and Perserverence were such great albums.

Here you go.

To please the Andy, I'll list a band I like: Deeds of Flesh. Any other fans?[/QUOTE]

Yes I've been a fan since I heard Inbreeding... Checking out the newest album right now.

Last edited by a moderator: