The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Some of those song titles are awful..."Come Hell Or High Priest?" Good one. Hahaha.

Anyhow, it says Suffocation on it, so my money's on it kicking ass.

Seriously; who cares about song titles when it's Suffocation? Marital Decimation is one of the dumbest death metal song titles ever imo (it was originally on pierced or Breeding iirc, whatever) but that never stopped it from kicking everyone's ass :p

Seriously; who cares about song titles when it's Suffocation? Marital Decimation is one of the dumbest death metal song titles ever imo (it was originally on pierced or Breeding iirc, whatever) but that never stopped it from kicking everyone's ass :p
Who cares about song titles with any band? It's the actual song that matters.

Fuck off fucking Germany. This fucking lineup even beats the shit out of the NWN fest where I'm going.

hells_pleasure.jpg

Domination is pretty average...Where The Slime Live is horribly misrepresentative.

Nah. Domination is not by any means one of the best MA cds but it's solid and a lot better than any of their following albums. A good portion of the album is a lot better than Where The Slime Live Lives which is really just a typical MA song that anyone has heard not representing the quality of the album or band.

All these terms are pretty vague. I use average to mean solid.

If you're one of those gay douchebags who insist on hating everything then average means shit to you, but in that case I don't care what you think.

Average means standard; acceptable, uninventive, nothing special, but adequate, not shitty. Mediocre means slightly below average.

A solid album to me means that there aren't many parts that are actively irritating, the musicianship is competent, there's nothing really embarrassing or pathetic going on, but that the album doesn't really excel in any way. That's more or less what average is.